Shower towel is too old, edges are reaping off. Toilet bowl not 100% clean, urine from previous guests are still stained at the back cover area. Door bottom edge gap too large letting outside air conditioning to comes in which makes the room too cold after switching off room air condition. WiFi service very poor with very slow connection.
Overview of The Imperial Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Premier Double Room
Premier Twin Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Deluxe Family Room
Limited Time Offer
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, The Imperial Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and Avenue of Stars. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Victoria Harbour - 4 min walk
- Harbour City - 6 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 8 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 2 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
About this property
The Imperial Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 418.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel Is on a great location but that’s all very old and dirty