Overview of Modern and Spacious Appartment Near the Historic Centre
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
This apartment is located in Lima's Brena neighbourhood. Plaza San Martin and Plaza de Armas de Lima are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Costa Verde and Miraflores Central Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at National Stadium or Acho Bullfighting Ring.Visit our Lima travel guide
- Jiron de La Union - 19 min walk
- Plaza San Martin - 19 min walk
- Cathedral of Lima - 12 min drive
- Plaza de Armas de Lima - 17 min drive
- Marcahuasi - 20 min drive
- Miguel Grau Station - 7 min drive
- Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Modern and Spacious Appartment Near the Historic Centre
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Seniors-only community. Long-term renters welcome. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.