Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room (Twin Beds)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Four Seasons, Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room (Twin Beds)
Four Seasons, Junior Suite, Twin Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed (Imperial)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Central)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Foundation)
Premier Room (Twin Beds)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is in a walkable area with good shopping. Commerce Square and Castle of Sao Jorge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Travelling with kids? Consider Vasco da Gama Aquarium, or check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 7 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 9 min walk
- Eduardo VII Park - 14 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 20 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum - 2 min drive
- Rossio Station - 2 min drive
- Marques de Pombal Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Garden-view restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Ritz Bar – Tapas bar offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Spa Cafe – Poolside bar. Serves light fare.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
Awards and affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to midnight. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 100 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room (up to 15 lb/7 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 49 for adults and EUR 49 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 55.00 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 40 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz
- Four Seasons Ritz Lisbon
- Four Seasons Ritz
- Lisbon Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisboa
- Ritz Lisbon
- Lisbon Ritz
- Four Seasons Lisbon
- Four Seasons Ritz Lisbon
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon Hotel
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon Lisbon
- Four Seasons Hotel Ritz Lisbon Hotel Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Friendly and helpful staff. Great service fro cleaning ladies. Contact me and prepare room for early check inn.