Overview of Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (LEISURE)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Smoking
About this area
In the city centre and near a metro station, Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental is in a walkable area with great shopping. Rossio Square and Lisbon Cathedral (Se) are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre. Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Campo Pequeno Station is 4 minutes by foot and Entre Campos Station is 11 minutes.
- Gulbenkian Museum - 8 min walk
- University of Lisbon - 19 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 3 min drive
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Lisbon Zoo - 8 min drive
- Campo Pequeno Station - 4 min walk
- Entrecampos Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee Shop – Bar offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Holiday Inn Lisbon Continental
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 13.50 for adults and EUR 13.5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16.00 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.