- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Iberostar Selection Lisboa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room, City View
Double Room (Single Use)
Superior Double Room (Single Use)
Superior Double Room, City View (Single Use)
Junior Suite (Single Use)
Double Room, Pool View
About this area
Located in Lisbon, Iberostar Selection Lisboa is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rossio Square and Commerce Square are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Marques de Pombal Station is 4 minutes by foot and Rato Station is 7 minutes.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 6 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 11 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 16 min walk
- Rossio Square - 20 min walk
- Gulbenkian Museum - 8 min drive
- Marques de Pombal Station - 4 min walk
- Rossio Station - 19 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 17 min drive
About this property
Iberostar Selection Lisboa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 20 and EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 22.50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Iberostar Selection Lisboa Hotel
- Iberostar Selection Lisboa Lisbon
- Iberostar Selection Lisboa Hotel Lisbon
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Terrible check in and arrogant service. All they want is additional charge! I’ve travelled the world and never had met a hotel ridiculous like this one. Also the room water hose is damaged. No VIP upgrade! All they want is Asimov guests to pay more! Will certainly block this hotel name in the future. Biggest disappointment in Lisbon!