Hotel Mostly favorable towards younger crowd. Most of the Staff were younger and not to receptive to the needs of the older hotel guess. My partner and I checked into our room and notice that there was only one chair in the room. As Senior Citizens we found that it was rather difficult one of us to be sitting on the bed while the other in the chair. We went to the front desk and requested if we could have another chair place in the room. Never received a response. Stay 5 days without any reply to our request. The owner of Seaside shoes should look into the needs of the guess.
- Rossio Square
- 3 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator
- 4 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge
- 10 min walk
- Cascais (CAT)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Lisbon, My Story Hotel Tejo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rossio Square and Lisbon Cathedral (Se) are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estádio da Luz, or consider a night out at Lisbon Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Praça da Figueira Stop and Martim Moniz Stop are just steps away.
- Rossio Square - 3 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator - 4 min walk
- Martim Moniz Square - 6 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 6 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 10 min walk
- Praça da Figueira Stop - 1 min walk
- Rossio Station - 6 min walk
- Cascais (CAT) - 17 min drive
About this property
My Story Hotel Tejo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests planning to arrive after midnight are asked to inform the hotel by contacting the hotel prior to arrival. <br /><br /> Guests can contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per room (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Lisboa Tejo Lisbon
- Hotel Lisboa Tejo
- Lisboa Tejo Lisbon
- Lisboa Tejo
- Lisboa Tejo Hotel
- My Story Hotel Tejo Lisbon
- My Story Tejo Lisbon
- My Story Tejo
- My Story Hotel Tejo Hotel
- My Story Hotel Tejo Lisbon
- My Story Hotel Tejo Hotel Lisbon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Clean! Good location. Wish they had a restaurant/bar.. sent us to the adjacent my story but it was packed. Could not get a table... probably a good excuse to explore.