Hotel Mostly favorable towards younger crowd. Most of the Staff were younger and not to receptive to the needs of the older hotel guess. My partner and I checked into our room and notice that there was only one chair in the room. As Senior Citizens we found that it was rather difficult one of us to be sitting on the bed while the other in the chair. We went to the front desk and requested if we could have another chair place in the room. Never received a response. Stay 5 days without any reply to our request. The owner of Seaside shoes should look into the needs of the guess.
Overview of My Story Hotel Tejo
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double or Twin Room
About this area
Located in Lisbon, My Story Hotel Tejo is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rossio Square and Lisbon Cathedral (Se) are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estádio da Luz, or consider a night out at Lisbon Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Praça da Figueira Stop and Martim Moniz Stop are just steps away.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Rossio Square - 3 min walk
- Santa Justa Elevator - 4 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 6 min walk
- Restauradores Square - 9 min walk
- Castle of Sao Jorge - 10 min walk
- Praça da Figueira Stop - 1 min walk
- Rossio Station - 6 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 22 min drive
About this property
My Story Hotel Tejo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 25 per room (one way)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 21 per day
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort