Overview of NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Suite, Terrace, View
About this area
Located in Lisbon, NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade is in the city centre and near a metro station. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Estádio da Luz, or consider a night out at Lisbon Coliseum. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Lisbon travel guide
- Botanical Garden - 8 min walk
- Restauradores Square - 8 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 8 min walk
- Rossio Square - 10 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 14 min walk
- Avenida Station - 1 min walk
- Rossio Station - 9 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Restaurante do Teatro – Restaurant offering Portuguese cuisine. Serves lunch on selected days.
- Lobby Bar – Open daily.
About this property
NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
We were attending as guests at 'NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade' and we have never had such a great service like we received from the entire staff members of the hotel. Everyone seem so happy, kind and helpful, it was such a great pleasure for us as guests. All of them helped us so much to have the perfect holiday in Lisbon. All of them! Everyone was absolutely amazing but Paula was so special. I'm vegan and she took care of me like a mother. Every morning she was making sure that we are happy and satisfied with the food. Even when she wasn't around she asked the other amazing staff members to take care of us. She is really special. Thank you so much, and on the next time we will be at Lisbon we are definitely going to come back to this great hotel :) Great job! Keep doing what you do! Peace and Love :)