Overview of DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Accessible, Non Smoking
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed (Deluxe)
Family Room, 1 Queen Bed
About this area
Located in London's Greenwich neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich is in the historical district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss ZSL London Zoo, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- O2 Arena - 15 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 22 min drive
- London Bridge - 23 min drive
- The Shard - 23 min drive
- Tower of London - 34 min drive
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station - 4 min walk
- London Greenwich Station - 8 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- O1 – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20.00 per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, sofa beds and on-site parking.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Good location near DLR and Greenwich. Quiet hotel and staff were very friendly and helpful