- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Hilton London Paddington
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Suite, 1 Queen Bed
Terrace Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace
Family Room, 1 Double Bed
GWR Tower Room, 1 King Bed (Lounge Access), City View
Tower Suite, 1 King Bed, Tower, City View
Executive Terrace Suite, 1 King Bed, Terrace, City View
Family Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Interconnecting Room, 1 Double Bed
GWR Tower Plus Room, 1 King Bed
Terrace Family Suite, 2 Double Beds, Terrace
About this area
In the city centre, Hilton London Paddington is in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum and Kensington Palace are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Marble Arch and Royal Albert Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Stamford Bridge Stadium or Emirates Stadium.
- Hyde Park - 7 min walk
- Marble Arch - 17 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 4 min drive
- Royal Albert Hall - 10 min drive
- Harrods - 13 min drive
- London Paddington Station - 1 min walk
- Paddington Underground Station - 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 38 min drive
About this property
Hilton London Paddington
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 21.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort