Overview of Holiday Inn Express London - Stratford
- Free WiFi
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room (Bed type depends on availability)
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in London's Stratford neighbourhood, Holiday Inn Express London - Stratford is in the entertainment district and near the airport. Tower of London and Tower Bridge are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include London Eye and Sky Garden. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at London Stadium or Excel Exhibition Centre.
- O2 Arena - 15 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 23 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 23 min drive
- London Bridge - 26 min drive
- Tower of London - 29 min drive
- Stratford High Street DLR Station - 4 min walk
- Stratford Station - 9 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- Venue 1 – Serves dinner.
About this property
Holiday Inn Express London - Stratford
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Went to the West Ham match great location to stadium and also fitted in a little shopping at Westfield all within close walking distance