- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Berkeley
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior King Room
Deluxe King Room
Superior Queen Single Room
Deluxe Junior Suite
Berkeley King Room
Balcony King Room
Grand Terrace Suite
Balcony Junior Suite
Terrace Junior Suite
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Berkeley is in the city centre and near a metro station. Buckingham Palace and Royal Albert Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wellington Arch and Kensington Palace. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss London Eye if you're travelling with kids.Visit our London travel guide
- Hyde Park - 3 min walk
- Wellington Arch - 8 min walk
- Harrods - 9 min walk
- Buckingham Palace - 16 min walk
- Saatchi Gallery - 18 min walk
- Knightsbridge Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London Victoria Rail Station - 15 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 35 min drive
- Where to eat
- Marcus – 2 star Michelin rating. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- The Berkeley Bar – Serves light fare on selected days.
- Collins Room – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Blue Bar – Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 38 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 310 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 63 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
The first night wasn’t good because I was giving a very old furniture room. Although my friends were at the same hotel but they were getting a very nice room. I was asked to pay extras per night to get it. Even though the picture on Expedia are only showing the new nicer rooms. After complaining all over the place. Finally they moved me to the room expected.