Overview of Velázquez 45 by Pillow
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Double Room, Balcony
Twin Room, Balcony
About this area
Located in Madrid's Salamanca neighbourhood, Velázquez 45 by Pillow is in the city centre and near a metro station. Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Paseo de la Castellana and Gran Via Street. Check out an event or a game at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, and consider making time for Madrid Zoo Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Madrid travel guide
- El Retiro Park - 11 min walk
- WiZink Center - 15 min walk
- Paseo del Prado - 17 min walk
- Plaza de Cibeles - 17 min walk
- Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 7 min drive
- Velazquez Station - 4 min walk
- Madrid Recoletos Station - 11 min walk
- Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 17 min drive
About this property
Velázquez 45 by Pillow
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 4.5 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.