- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Quezon City, Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel is connected to a shopping centre. Kia Theater and Art In Island are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Gateway Mall and Robinsons Magnolia. Looking to enjoy an event or a match while in town? See what's going on at Smart Araneta Coliseum.
- Smart Araneta Coliseum - 1 min walk
- Gateway Mall - 2 min walk
- Kia Theater - 3 min walk
- Art In Island - 12 min walk
- Camp Aguinaldo Golf Course - 10 min drive
- Araneta Center-Cubao LRT Station - 4 min walk
- Manila Pandacan Station - 7 min drive
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- Food Exchange Manila – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Gourmet Bar by Novotel – Bistro with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Open 24 hours.
- The 6th Pool Bar & Lounge – Poolside restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Indulge – Open daily.
About this property
Novotel Manila Araneta City Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: PHP 3000 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 1050 for adults and PHP 525 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 2750 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 2750 (one-way), (up to 15 years old)
- Valet parking fee: PHP 80 per day
- Pet fee: PHP 1000 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1897.5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.