Ningbo Hotels from SG$55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Ningbo has to offer including the temples and forests. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its countryside setting.
- There are 205 hotels and other accommodation options in Ningbo
- The closest major airport is in Ningbo (NGB-Lishe Intl.), 6.2 mi (10 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhoushan (HSN), 51.5 mi (82.9 km) away
Dressing for Ningbo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- About 46 millimetres of rain falls on Ningbo each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C