- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of APA Hotel Namba-Shinsaibashi
Choose dates to view prices
Single Room, Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
In the entertainment district, APA Hotel Namba-Shinsaibashi is in Osaka's Namba neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Dotonbori Glico Sign and Tsutenkaku Tower are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kuromon Ichiba Market and Abeno Harukas. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Kyocera Dome Osaka or Osaka-jō Hall. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Namba Station is 6 minutes by foot and JR Namba Station is 9 minutes.Visit our Osaka travel guide
- Shinsaibashi Shopping Arcade - 3 min walk
- Dotonbori Glico Sign - 4 min walk
- Kuromon Ichiba Market - 12 min walk
- Namba Parks - 14 min walk
- Nipponbashi - 14 min walk
- Osaka-Namba Station - 6 min walk
- Namba Station - 6 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Where to eat
- Dinnig Mori – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
APA Hotel Namba-Shinsaibashi
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 7,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Early check-in fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: JPY 1000 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment and an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service
Most front desk people are trainees & they are not helpful because they don't know anything. The location is okay but I will not stay at this hotel again.