- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Karon Beach
- 3 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market
- 3 min drive
- Kata Beach
- 4 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.)
- 70 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Karon, Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket is in the entertainment district and on the beach. Bangla Road and Jungceylon Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Karon Beach and Kata Beach. Travelling with kids? Consider Phuket Fantasea and Phuket Aquarium. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.Visit our Karon travel guide
- Karon Beach - 3 min walk
- Kata Porpeang Market - 3 min drive
- Kata Beach - 4 min drive
- Freedom Beach - 9 min drive
- Big Buddha - 16 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 67 min drive
- Where to eat
- El Gaucho Steakhouse – Beachfront steakhouse offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- OrientAsia – Theme restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Pacifica Restaurant – Pool-view restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- MINT Bar & Restaurant – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 2374 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 589 for adults and THB 295 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 2000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 2374 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mövenpick Resort Karon Beach Phuket
- Mövenpick Resort
- Mövenpick Karon Beach Phuket
- Movenpick Resort Karon Beach Phuket
- Movenpick Resort
- Movenpick Karon Beach Phuket
- Movenpick Resort And Spa Karon Beach Phuket
- Moevenpick Resort And Spa Karon Beach Phuket Hotel
- Movenpick Phuket
- Mövenpick Resort Spa Karon Beach Phuket
- Movenpick Resort Phuket
- Movenpick Resort Spa Karon Beach Phuket
- Movenpick & Karon Phuket Karon
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket Karon
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket Resort
- Movenpick Resort & Spa Karon Beach Phuket Resort Karon
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This is my family's 4th visit in 4 years and as always, the service and staff are excellent.