Visitors can enjoy all that Pucusana has to offer including its beaches. There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lima (LIM-Jorge Chavez Intl.), 37.8 mi (60.9 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Pucusana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 27°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Pucusana gets about 0 millimetres of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while September and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°C