- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Superior Lakeview 2 Queen
Superior 2 Queen
Superior Lakeview Queen
About this area
Located in Queenstown, Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview is in the city centre and near the beach. Shotover Jet and Coronet Peak Ski Area are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Wakatipu and Queenstown Gardens. Skyline Gondola and Kiwi and Birdlife Park are also worth visiting. With parasailing, windsurfing and rafting nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Queenstown travel guide
- Queenstown Beach - 9 min walk
- Queenstown Mall - 11 min walk
- Queenstown Gardens - 11 min walk
- Skycity Queenstown Casino - 13 min walk
- Queenstown Hill - 14 min walk
- Queenstown (ZQN-Queenstown Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hillarys Restaurant – Restaurant offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- The Rocks Cafe & Bar – Café with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Copthorne Hotel & Apartments Queenstown Lakeview
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 19 and NZD 27 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 0.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This hotel is in a great location with fantastic views, nice staff and large rooms however it is very old and worn and is in need of Renovation.