Visitors can enjoy all that Raub has to offer including the waterfalls and golf courses. In Raub, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Raub
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Average annual rainfall for Raub is 80 millimetres
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C