The shower was nice and city view. Not enough shampoo, no outlet for my phone and paying for guest was not pleasant. Will was very helpful
Overview of Royalty Copacabana Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds (Conforme a disponibilidade)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Rio de Janeiro
Located in Rio de Janeiro's Copacabana neighbourhood, Royalty Copacabana Hotel is near the airport and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Copacabana Beach and Sugar Loaf Mountain, while Copacabana Fort and Museum of Tomorrow are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Sambodrome or Maracana Stadium.
- Avenida Atlantica - 5 min walk
- Copacabana Beach - 6 min walk
- Rodrigo de Freitas Lagoon - 7 min drive
- Copacabana Fort - 10 min drive
- Arpoador Beach - 12 min drive
- Siqueira Campos Station - 5 min walk
- Rio de Janeiro Central Station - 9 min drive
- Rio de Janeiro (GIG-Galeao - Antonio Carlos Jobim Intl.) - 39 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Piano bar offering Brazilian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare.
About this property
Royalty Copacabana Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: BRL 65 per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
The place is dirty, not wel kept. The location is perfect, walking distance to bars and restaurants but wouldn’t recommend to anyone