San Diego Hotels from SG$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 22 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 13 Sep,2020
Visiting San Diego
History buffs will enjoy exploring San Diego, and visitors give high marks for the popular zoo, seaside and fascinating museums. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its theatres, art and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo and SeaWorld.
- There are 1489 hotels and other accommodation options in San Diego
- The closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) away
Getting around San Diego
With so many transport options, exploring all of San Diego is a breeze. Walk to nearby metro stations like Civic Center Station, 5th Avenue Station and Convention Center Station. If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from San Diego Santa Fe Depot, San Diego-Old Town Transit Center or San Diego Coaster Sorrento Valley Station. You can explore your water travel options at the local port.
Dressing for San Diego
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for San Diego is 250 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 24°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 9°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in San Diego?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in San Diego, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in San Diego?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to San Diego?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday to San Diego?
What is the favourite LGBTQ-friendly accommodation in San Diego?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in San Diego?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in San Diego?
What's the best luxury hotel in San Diego?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in San Diego?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in San Diego?
What are some accommodation options with pools in San Diego?
Recent Reviews in San Diego
More trip options
- Hotels in San Diego by Star Rating
- Hotels near San Diego Airport
- Areas of San Diego
- Hotels near San Diego Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in San Diego
- More Hotel Options in San Diego
- San Diego Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in San Diego
- Hotels Near San Diego
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends