Segamat Hotels from SG$18
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 11 Jan,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 20 Dec,2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Segamat has to offer including the gardens and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Segamat, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Segamat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Segamat gets about 2017 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and July with an average of 24°C