Visitors can enjoy all that Segamat has to offer including the gardens and university setting. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe. In Segamat, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Segamat
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Segamat gets about 2017 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and July with an average of 24°C