Singhanakhon Hotels from SG$26
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Singhanakhon are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 267 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 24.9 mi (40 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Singhanakhon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 70 millimetres of rain falls on Singhanakhon each year
- Hottest months are usually March and April with an average temperature of 33°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 22°F