St. Louis Hotels from SG$109
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 25 Sep,2020
Visiting St. Louis
Travellers to St. Louis give high marks for the live music scene, baseball games and theatre. This city also attracts tourists with its zoo, museums and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch and City Museum.
- There are 340 hotels and other accommodation options in St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 11.7 mi (18.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 23.8 mi (38.2 km) away
Getting around St. Louis
With so many choices for transport, seeing all of St. Louis is a breeze. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Stadium Station, 8th and Pine Station and Convention Center Station. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from St. Louis Gateway Station or Kirkwood Station.
Dressing for St. Louis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and nighttime averages of -5°C
- Average annual rainfall for St. Louis is 1041 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in St. Louis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St. Louis, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in St. Louis?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to St. Louis?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting St. Louis?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in St. Louis?
What's the best high-end place to stay in St. Louis?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in St. Louis?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in St. Louis?
What's the best hotel for a ski holiday in St. Louis?
Recent Reviews in St. Louis
More trip options
- Hotels in St. Louis by Star Rating
- Hotels near St. Louis Airport
- Areas of St. Louis
- Hotels near St. Louis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in St. Louis
- More Hotel Options in St. Louis
- St. Louis Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in St. Louis
- Hotels Near St. Louis
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends