- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Choose dates to view prices
City Suite, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Full Harbour)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds (Full Harbour)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View (Partial Harbour)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Four Seasons, Club Room, 1 King Bed, Harbour View
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Opera Room)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Opera Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Harbour View (Full Harbour)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Harbour View (Partial Harbour)
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Presidential Suite, Harbour View
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed (City Opera Suite)
Royal Suite, 1 King Bed (City Royal Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed (Partial Harbour)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, City View (Accessible)
Premier Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Opera)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Full Harbour View)
About this area
Located in Sydney, Four Seasons Hotel Sydney is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanic Gardens and Bondi Beach, while Museum of Contemporary Art and Sydney Opera House are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Don't miss SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Taronga Zoo. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Wynyard Station is 7 minutes by foot and Martin Place Station is 11 minutes.Visit our Sydney travel guide
- Circular Quay - 1 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art - 2 min walk
- The Rocks Markets - 6 min walk
- Overseas Passenger Terminal - 7 min walk
- Martin Place - 11 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 3 min walk
- Wynyard Station - 7 min walk
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Mode Kitchen and Bar – Bistro with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Grain Bar – Lobby lounge offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Four Seasons Hotel Sydney
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 46 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 69.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 75 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Staff & service