- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, City View
About this area
Sydney Olympic Park
Located in Sydney Olympic Park, Novotel Sydney Olympic Park is in the entertainment district and near a train station. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit DFO Homebush. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Sydney Showground or ANZ Stadium. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Newington Armory- Sydney Olympic Park - 1 min walk
- Sydney Showground - 4 min walk
- ANZ Stadium - 5 min walk
- Qudos Bank Arena - 14 min walk
- Bicentennial Park - 16 min walk
- Sydney Olympic Park Station - 4 min walk
- Macquarie Park Station - 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Boulevard Brasserie – Garden-view family restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Brewery Bar + Kitchen – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Novotel Sydney Olympic Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 34.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 44 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 50 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service