Tioman Island Hotels from SG$31
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 8 Mar,2020
Visiting Tioman Island
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Tioman Island, which is also known for its seafood. In Tioman Island, there are 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Tioman Island
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 22°C
- Average annual rainfall for Tioman Island is 60 millimetres
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas September and November are often coldest, averaging 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Tioman Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tioman Island, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Tioman Island?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Tioman Island?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday in Tioman Island?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Tioman Island?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Tioman Island?
Recent Reviews in Tioman Island
More trip options
- Hotels in Tioman Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tioman Island Airport
- Hotels near Tioman Island Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Tioman Island
- More Hotel Options in Tioman Island
- Tioman Island Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Tioman Island
- Hotels Near Tioman Island
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends