Search Apartments in Ungasan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Holiday rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ungasan
Four Points by Sheraton Bali, Ungasan
Reviewed on 18 Mar,2020
Reviewed on 2 Jul,2019
Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 12 Oct,2020
Staying in an Apartment in Ungasan
You'll find plenty of places to stay in Ungasan with 106 hotels and other lodging options. Though there aren't many apartments, we can help you find similar accommodation. When you search on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— one of the conveniences often found in an apartment. You can also search for similar properties such as holiday homes, condos or guest houses. During your trip, you can visit the spas, and discover the area's popular sights like Kuta Beach.
When is the Best Time to Visit Ungasan?
Though weather is just one factor, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially when planning a longer stay. Since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's good to understand these weather averages before you book.
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33°C and nighttime temperatures average 22°C
- April-June: 33°C is the daytime average and 20°C is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31°C and nighttime averages are around 20°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
Things to Do in Ungasan
Ungasan is known for its spas. Cultural attractions include Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park, whereas Melasti Beach is a spot to enjoy nature. Other popular places to visit in the area include Kuta Beach and Tanah Lot.Ungasan is known also for its:
- Sandy beaches
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Ungasan and Around the Area
Fly into Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), which is located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.