Budget Hostels from SG$114
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Hostels in Ungasan
You could be seeing lower prices
Other property types in Ungasan
Renaissance Bali Uluwatu Resort & Spa
Reviewed on 12 Oct,2020
Reviewed on 2 Jul,2019
Banyan Tree Ungasan
Reviewed on 5 Nov,2020
What Is a Hostel?
If you're hoping to find low-cost places to stay in Ungasan, a hostel in town might be a great choice. No two hostels look the same, but these dormitory-style accommodation options all have the following:
- Shared rooms (though many hostels offer private room options too)
- Budget prices
- A social setting
Hostels are a great way to stay in Ungasan for good value, so you can save more for exploring.
When Is the Best Time to Visit Ungasan?
Good weather's definitely a plus when you're experiencing new places, so here are some stats that might be helpful:
- The hottest months are typically November and April, while July and June are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 33° C and night-time temperatures average 22° C
- April-June: 33° C is the daytime average and 20° C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 31° C and night-time averages are around 20° C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 33° C during the day and 22° C at night
- Average rainfall is 44 inches in a year
What Can I Do in Ungasan?
Depending on what interests you, you might appreciate these places:Top Sights
- Kuta Beach
- Tanah Lot
- Nusa Dua Beach
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park
- Tuban Beach
- Legian Beach
- Pasifika Museum
- Bali Nusa Dua Theater
- Kuta Theater
In general, Ungasan is known for its:
- Sandy beaches
- Cultural attractions
How to Get to Ungasan and Around the Area
You can fly into the nearest airport in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), located 5.8 mi (9.4 km) away from the city centre.