Vang Vieng Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Vang Vieng
Visitors to Vang Vieng are sure to enjoy the rivers, mountains and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene. In Vang Vieng, there are 50 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Vang Vieng
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 34°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 34°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Vang Vieng gets about 67 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 15°C