- Bridge of Sighs
- 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica
- 5 min walk
- Doge's Palace
- 10 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 65 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, Residenza Veneziana is in the city centre. La Fenice Opera House and Peggy Guggenheim Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include St. Mark's Square and Bridge of Sighs.Visit our Venice travel guide
- St. Mark's Square - 3 min walk
- Bridge of Sighs - 4 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 5 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 7 min walk
- Doge's Palace - 10 min walk
- Venice Carpenedo Station - 28 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 31 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.00 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in after 5 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Residenza Veneziana Venice
- Residenza Veneziana Bed & breakfast
- Residenza Veneziana Bed & breakfast Venice
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The service was excellent. They accommodated my late flight and check-in with no problem.