Venice Hotels from SG$84
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Aug,2020
Reviewed on 5 Sep,2020
Reviewed on 21 Jan,2020
Where to stay in Venice
History buffs will enjoy exploring Venice, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, fascinating museums and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture and cafes. Top sights in the city include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square.
- There are 2499 hotels and other accommodation options in Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away
Getting around Venice
With so many transport options, seeing Venice is simple. Head to Mestre Centro B1 for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Venice Santa Lucia Station, Porto Marghera Station or Venice-Mestre Station.
Dressing for Venice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 850 millimetres of rain falls on Venice each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C