Venice Hotels from SG$92
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Dec,2019
Where to stay in Venice
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,050 area reviews)
One of Venice’s most iconic sights is known all over the world for its historic square, cathedral and surrounding shops and cafés.
4.5/5Wonderful!(297 area reviews)
One of six districts in Venice, this beautiful area has many sights located along the edge of Venice and on the island of Giudecca.
4.5/5Wonderful!(146 area reviews)
The smallest of Venice’s six districts, this is also one of the oldest. It offers many tourist sites in its palaces, its churches and the Rialto Bridge.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Venice, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, fascinating museums and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its monuments, architecture and cafes. Top sights in the city include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square.
- There are 2499 hotels and other accommodation options in Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Treviso (TSF), 16.5 mi (26.6 km) away
Getting around Venice
With so many transport options, seeing Venice is simple. Head to Mestre Centro B1 for metro transport. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Venice Santa Lucia Station, Porto Marghera Station or Venice-Mestre Station.
Dressing for Venice
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 850 millimetres of rain falls on Venice each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 0°C