Visitors to Voesendorf are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas, opera houses and sporting events. Schoenbrunn Palace, Vienna State Opera and Shopping City Sud are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Voesendorf
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Voesendorf
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Vienna Vosendorf-Siebenhirten Station, Vienna Vosendorf SCS Station or Vienna Schonbrunner Allee Station. Voesendorf might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Voesendorf
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of -3°C
- Voesendorf gets about 666 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C