Glengarriff Hotels from SG$143
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Glengarriff are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens and lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Bantry House.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Glengarriff
- The closest major airport is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) away
Dressing for Glengarriff
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- About 1034 millimetres of rain falls on Glengarriff each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Glengarriff?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Glengarriff, will I receive a refund?
Recent Reviews in Glengarriff
More trip options
- Hotels in Glengarriff by Star Rating
- Hotels near Glengarriff Airport
- Hotels near Glengarriff Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Glengarriff
- More Hotel Options in Glengarriff
- Glengarriff Hotel Brands
- More Hotels in Glengarriff
- Hotels Near Glengarriff
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends