Overview of Royal Capital Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Economy Double Room
Standard Double Room
Economy Triple Room
Standard Triple Room
About this area
Royal Capital Hotel is located in Hong Kong's Western District neighbourhood. Soho and Lan Kwai Fong are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Park. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Hong Kong travel guide
- University of Hong Kong - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong - Macau Ferry Terminal - 12 min walk
- Soho - 15 min walk
- Lan Kwai Fong - 11 min drive
- Madame Tussauds - 21 min drive
- Hong Kong Station - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Sheung Wan Station - 12 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 32 min drive
About this property
Royal Capital Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.