Kaki Bukit Hotels from SG$16
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 1 Dec,2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Kaki Bukit
Visitors can enjoy all that Kaki Bukit has to offer including its parks. There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 24 mi (38.6 km) from the city centre. The next closest is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 34.1 mi (54.9 km) away.
Dressing for Kaki Bukit
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Kaki Bukit gets about 70 millimetres of rain per year
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C