Kangar Hotels from SG$15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kangar has to offer including the seafood restaurants, wineries and lakeside setting. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its relaxing setting.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Kangar
- The closest major airport is in Alor Setar (AOR-Sultan Abdul Halim), 24.9 mi (40.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hat Yai (HDY-Hat Yai Intl.), 30.5 mi (49 km) away
Dressing for Kangar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 62 millimetres of rain falls on Kangar each year
- Usually March and February are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 21°C