- Nishiki Market
- 5 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Shijo Omiya
- 6 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 52 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma is near a metro station. Kyoto Tower and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are not to be missed.Visit our Kyoto travel guide
- Nishiki Market - 5 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 5 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 6 min walk
- Pontocho - 14 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 16 min walk
- Shijo Station - 2 min walk
- Kyoto Karasuma Station - 4 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 79 min drive
About this property
First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma Hotel
- First Cabin Karasuma Hotel
- First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma
- First Cabin Karasuma
- First Kyoto Karasuma Capsule
- First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma Kyoto
- First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma Capsule Hotel
- First Cabin Kyoto Karasuma Capsule Hotel Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed at the first cabin area and found it spacious and well designed. Although I need to share bathroom with others, I feel that I have enough personal space to move around and properly store my stuff in the locker under the bed. The location is convenient as well, very close to lots of restaurants and shops. The staff was nice and helpful. Few negative feedbacks, one is that you may need to keep your bigger luggage at the reception if you don’t feel safe leaving it unlocked in the room, since it probably won’t fit into the locker; another one is that the quality of the mattress is so so, but good enough for a quick stay. Overall I think the price and value are great.