- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kyoto Tower
- 8 min walk
- Kyoto Aquarium
- 10 min walk
- Toji Temple
- 15 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:65 6415 5556
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto is in the city centre and near a metro station. Kyoto Tower and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kawaramachi and Nishiki Market. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Kyoto Tower - 8 min walk
- Kyoto Aquarium - 10 min walk
- Toji Temple - 15 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 3 min drive
- Nishiki Market - 3 min drive
- Kyoto Station - 9 min walk
- Kujo Station - 16 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 77 min drive
- Where to eat
- Top of Kyoto – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Royal Ryuho – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Gourmand Tachibana – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- All Day Dining KAZA – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
- Facilities fee: JPY 540 per person, per stay and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto
- RIHGA Royal Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Kyoto
- RIHGA Royal
- Kyoto Rihga Royal Hotel
- Rihga Royal Kyoto
- Kyoto Rihga Royal Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto Hotel
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto Kyoto
- RIHGA Royal Hotel Kyoto Hotel Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is near the railway station and the hotel provides the free shuttle service in 15 min interval from 7:30 am to 8:30 pm, which gives us convenient in and out to the hotel. The room is clean and big. Full and high quality toilet kit was provided, which made my face feel not dry during the time in Japan with provided moisture lotion and moisture milk. I really like this hotel will try to book it in next time visiting Kyoto.