Lembang Hotels from SG$12
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Lembang has to offer including the parks, theme park and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its university setting.
- You'll find 637 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bandung
- The closest major airport is in Bandung (BDO-Husein Sastranegara Intl.), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Lembang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 23°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- About 1810 millimetres of rain falls on Lembang each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 23°C