Visitors to Manly are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and cafes. The Gabba, Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 584 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Brisbane
- The closest major airport is in Brisbane, QLD (BNE), 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from the city centre
Getting around Manly
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Brisbane Manly Station. Manly may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Manly
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Manly gets about 1130 millimetres of rain per year
- February and December are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while August and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 10°C