Overview of SADARA Boutique Beach Resort Bali
Choose dates to view prices
Classic Room (Sadara)
Premier Room (Sadara)
Royal Suite (Sadara)
Interconnecting Room Sadara Classic
Special Offer 2 x Sadara Classic Room
Penthouse, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Nusa Dua, SADARA Boutique Beach Resort Bali is on a private beach. Bali Nusa Dua Theater and Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Beachwalk Shopping Center and Lippo Mall. Travelling with kids? Consider Waterbom Bali and Bali Bird Park.
- Tanjung Benoa - 5 min walk
- Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre - 8 min drive
- Bali Nusa Dua Theater - 13 min drive
- Nusa Dua Beach - 14 min drive
- Jimbaran Beach - 22 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Rasala Kitchen – Poolside restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Santai Beach House – Beachfront restaurant offering pizza. Serves light fare daily.
- Rasala Restaurant – Poolside restaurant offering seafood. Serves dinner daily.
About this property
SADARA Boutique Beach Resort Bali
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: IDR 256500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 270000.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 550000 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Liked everything about the property, very well kept and great location