History buffs will enjoy exploring Padova, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral. This city also attracts tourists with its university, art and museums. Top sights in the city include Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani and Scrovegni Chapel.
- There are 140 hotels and other accommodation options in Padova
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Getting around Padova
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Padova Station. Padova might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Padova
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Padova gets about 917 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C