Visitors can enjoy all that Pagoh has to offer including its monuments. There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Dressing for Pagoh
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 24°C
- From April to June, the average is 34°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 24°C as the night-time average
- Pagoh gets about 2017 millimetres of rain per year
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 24°C