Overview of Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Double Room
Cabana Room Pool Access (King Bed)
Grand Deluxe Room (King Bed)
Deluxe Twin Room
Grand Deluxe Twin
Cabana Room Pool Access Twin
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Patong, Millennium Resort Patong Phuket is connected to a shopping centre. Jungceylon Shopping Center and Bangla Road are worth visiting if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Patong Beach and Karon Beach. Don't miss out on a visit to Phuket Fantasea. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, waterskiing and windsurfing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Patong travel guide
- Jungceylon Shopping Center - 2 min walk
- Bangla Road - 4 min walk
- Paradise Complex - 8 min walk
- Patong Beach - 11 min walk
- Freedom Beach - 13 min drive
- Phuket (HKT-Phuket Intl.) - 66 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Bistro – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Straits Dining – Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- LEVEL FOUR – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Millennium Resort Patong Phuket
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3999
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1999 (from 4 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 707 for adults and THB 353 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1700 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1780.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Absolutely not a 5 star resort as advertised. More like 3 1/2. The lobby was beautiful but otherwise the room and amenities are in dire need if an upgrade. That said, the location is awesome and the staff were great. The breakfast had decent options and the food was good.