Visitors can enjoy all that Saga has to offer including the theme park, waterfront and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its walkable location. Ohori Park, Fukuoka City Museum and Fukuoka Tower are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Saga
- The closest major airport is in Saga (HSG-Ariake Saga), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Fukuoka (FUK), 21.1 mi (34 km) away
Getting around Saga
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Saga Station. Saga may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saga
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Saga gets about 39 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C