Search Bed and Breakfast in Sintra
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Sintra
Reviewed on 5 Oct,2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 2 May,2019
Other property types in Sintra
Penha Longa Resort
Reviewed on 16 Jul,2020
Pestana Sintra Golf
Reviewed on 8 Jan,2020
Sintra Marmòris Palace
Reviewed on 23 Sep,2020
Why stay at a B&B in Sintra?
Whether you're on a romantic holiday and want to stay somewhere quiet, or you're a solo traveller hoping to get some local recommendations, a B&B might be the right choice for your trip. Sintra is home to 217 types of accommodation and 15 B&Bs, so you'll be able to find an option that works for you. If you'd like to learn more about Sintra through its top sites and landmarks, Quinta da Regaleira and Sintra National Palace are some notable monuments to visit.
How to pack for the weather in Sintra
If you're trying to figure out the best time to visit Sintra, we've collected some relevant weather stats to help you plan your trip:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while January and December are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 25 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 17°C and night-time temperatures average 8°C
- April-June: 25°C is the daytime average and 10°C is the night-time average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 26°C and night-time averages are around 15°C
- October-December: The average temperatures are 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
Sightseeing In and Around Sintra
Travellers enjoy Sintra for its picturesque gardens and interesting historical sites. Spend some time exploring Pena Park and Adrenunes Dolmen if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You should put Quinta da Regaleira and Sintra National Palace on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travellers also enjoy Sintra for its:
Transport options in and around Sintra
Fly into Cascais (CAT), which is located 5.5 mi (8.9 km) away from the city centre. You can also search for flights into Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), which is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.