Top hotels in Sintra
Reviewed on 7 Jan,2020
Reviewed on 17 Feb,2020
Top things to do in Sintra
Sintra Deluxe Full-Day Tour with Visit to Pena Palace
Sintra Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Sintra Beach Holiday
A Sintra holiday is the perfect time to unwind. Whether you like the idea of lounging by the water or meandering along the shore looking for seashells, a trip to Sintra will leave you refreshed and rejuvenated. If you prefer to be near the downtown area, base yourself close to Grande Beach. This well-known stretch of coast is only 4 miles (7 km) away. We also have Sintra packages around Adraga Beach and Ursa Beach, two other tempting options.
Things You Should Know About Sintra
- If you want to stay just moments from the shoreline, check out what's available at these Sintra beach hotels. You're sure to find something that suits your style.
- Lots of travellers also base themselves in private holiday homes around these parts. BeGuest Quinta do Almagre and Girassois House 25 are a few places to select from.
- Not a fan of endlessly reaching for your wallet during your holiday? We know how you feel. With almost everything taken care of, our All-Inclusive hotels in Sintra are the perfect solution.
- Want to know what Sintra has to offer? You can't go past local knowledge. After you arrive, strike up a conversation with a few of the 26,200 people who live here. Check out our Sintra things to do page, too.
- Pena Palace is one big sight you can't miss here. For plenty of other popular travel plan ideas, look up our Sintra holiday deals.