Overview of The Urban Newtown
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
King Suite Triple
Two Bedroom Apartment
About this area
Located in Newtown, The Urban Newtown is connected to a shopping centre. Enmore Theatre and Carriageworks are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Marrickville Metro and Marrickville Market. SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo are not to be missed. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Newtown travel guide
- Enmore Theatre - 2 min walk
- Marrickville Metro - 16 min walk
- University of Sydney - 17 min walk
- Marrickville Market - 2 min drive
- Carriageworks - 5 min drive
- Sydney Newtown Station - 3 min walk
- Redfern Station - 4 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
The Urban Newtown
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 250.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Quiet and private, Central location. Close to city.