Visiting Tulln an der Donau
Visitors can enjoy all that Tulln an der Donau has to offer including its museums. Schoenbrunn Palace, Vienna State Opera and Gerhard-Hanappi Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Tulln an der Donau
- The closest major airport is in Vienna (VIE-Vienna Intl.), 26.6 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Tulln an der Donau
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Tulln an der Donau Station. Tulln an der Donau may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Tulln an der Donau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of -1°C
- About 24 millimetres of rain falls on Tulln an der Donau each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C